Holidays in America | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Holidays in America in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reminds me of the story of Death Row "customers" being denied cigarettes as cancer might kill them!!

On a brighter note, at least his hooks should be good conductors! And the guard from Shawshank Redemption should be used to drop a dry sponge on his bonce.

Well I've been to Americy a few times and can recommend it highly, that said I've never spent any time in a supermax prison.
Don't think there's any chance of a death penalty since as far as I know he hasn't been charged with a murder. Even if there was a chance I'm not a supporter of it, it's too easy for him. Much better for him to be sat in a little concrete box 23 hours a day for however many years he has left before he goes to meet the subject of his fairy tale.
I think I'd rather die than have to take that for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, loved it!

this ones better..from me mate,i did laugh...:drunk:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Holidays in America

Don't think there's any chance of a death penalty since as far as I know he hasn't been charged with a murder.

Even if he was. We wouldn't be able to deport him if he faced the death penalty. All part of being in the EU.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reply to Holidays in America in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net