how recent epc? | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss how recent epc? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

They last for 10 years and have only been available since 2007 so as long as it's a D it doesn't matter how old it is. Thinking about it as I write this - that's ridiculous because a 6 year old boiler will be fine now but will reduce the rating in 10 years.

So as long as D certificate exists in last 10 yrs thats all fine, thanks SRE,

Did you bother to add it into QMS and contract of sale etc? or just let customer pay for it and save the hassle?

I promised myself I'd upgrade my QMS, then we got a few customers, then the sun shone - tbh it doesn't take much to stop me doing it, so no I haven't but it's on my very long list. The customer pays whichever way you do it - we include the cost in the quote, it's less for the customer to think about, so far it's been relatively easy to get the EPC done - I've actually been quite impressed with the service that we've had, all done overnight.

I'm really pleased I didn't bother with the DEA training. I reckon if I do marketing for the 2 hours it takes to measure up and enter the EPC I should be able to generate many more jobs. Far,far easier to pay someone £40 - £50 and lets me get on with what I do reasonably well.

Reply to how recent epc? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net