How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath I'm about to install a P shaped shower bath into a small bathroom. However I've noticed that with the bath in place it's not possible to reach under the bath to the pre drilled tap holes. Because of the circular shape there's also no line of sight to these either making it very hard or impossible to reach with a spanner.

So if I were to install the bath like this I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the taps without ripping out the whole bath?

One option I'm considering is to cut new tap holes in the centre of the rim. But this means filling in the old taps somehow and I'm wondering if that's necessary. The bath was designed this way with the pre cut holes so presumably there should be a way to unscrew the tap nuts from underneath?

So I'm interested to hear other's thoughts on this problem.

Thanks

[ElectriciansForums.net] How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath plumbing advice

How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I
  • Article
Not much water from shower head but high pressure in tap Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its...
Replies
Views
IrinaPri
I
I
  • Article
No water in shower head, pressure/flow problem Dear Professionals, could you please advise. I have standard mixer tap in my bath (its about 15...
Replies
Views
IrinaPri
I
B
  • Article
Hot Water For Bathing Ideas I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath...
Replies
Views
BigTomorrow
B
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap Content of the thread: Hi, I have a Bristan Matrix Bath Shower Mixer...
Replies
Views
D
  • Article
DHW supply from Vaillant turbomax 828e Hi, We have a combi boiler supplying dhw and c/h to our 4 bed, 2 bath house. The boiler is in a cupboard...
Replies
Views
diddlepara
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks