How to connect an immersion boiler cylinder stat to a back boiler??? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss How to connect an immersion boiler cylinder stat to a back boiler??? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BlueSparks89

Hi, Ive just started out as an electrician and ive got a job to connect a a new immersion cylinder stat to a back boiler behind fire place.
Is this job easy to carry out and are the connection easy to wire up???
Thanks for your help

Thanks do you know how many cores i need and i presume 1.5mm would be adaquate. Do you know the connections? Is it a fairly straight forward job?

easy way to check/control water temp on back boiler.flow and return pipes. you could use a stat that clip on to the pipe [return] very crude but easy job /you can get stats that plumb in the the pipe work .both but needs to be added to a control ciruit.cheers jb

Reply to How to connect an immersion boiler cylinder stat to a back boiler??? in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Leaking cylinder around immersion heater Content of the thread: Hi. My hot water cylinder has a small leak. It's...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
Electrician Boiler Fault Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with this boiler problem. Couple have just moved into a house that has a Grant...
Replies
Views
S
I have just looked at the wiring diagram on line and there are a lot of internal links which if in the wrong terminal could put 230 volt onto...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
Unvented hotwater cylinder Hi, The invented hot water tank is dripping water continuously. I have tried to top up the air as suggested in YouTube...
Replies
Views
Santhosh
S
P
  • Article
Worcester Bosch Greenstar Regular Boiler - Always ON Morning all, I've noticed very recently that our Worcester Bosch Boiler is constantly ON and...
Replies
Views
Pgeddon
P

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks