how would i calculate the approximate frequency of the sinewave? see parameters below | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss how would i calculate the approximate frequency of the sinewave? see parameters below in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
so suppose i have a single-pole (first-order) low-pass RC filter that gives me a unity gain upto the corner frequency of 1536Hz and i apply a 12V amplitude sinewave to the input of the filter and i am getting a sinewave with the amplitude of 4.1V from the output of the filter

You have the amplitudes so you can calculate the attenuation. You need an equation for the gain of a first order filter in terms of signal frequency and corner frequency, then rearrange it for signal frequency...

But see my comment in your latest thread!

Reply to how would i calculate the approximate frequency of the sinewave? see parameters below in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hear many views of people who believe that DPF's and CDPF's fitted to their vehicles are a problem and many people resort to removing them, or...
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Yeah, I'm not sure why they're offering you such a small 3 phase supply. The problem with small 3 phase supplies is you can't run any large 230v...
Replies
Views
Oh no no no ... GS, that is just something like what the OP put in the title ... really it is supposed to be about little porcine critters with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks