I'm tidying up the forums a bit plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Dan
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 73

Discuss I'm tidying up the forums a bit plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm tidying up the forums a bit It's been a while since I've stepped back and took a look at the forums which are being used etc.

The Plumbers Arms and Gas forums are all now public, but you won't be able to post in them without meeting the usual criteria.

Private Forums detract posting from the normal forums which Google 'crawls' and then indexes. The more threads we have out of the eyes of Google the less chance we have of new members coming aboard.

I've made this change across the network, not just here.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm tidying up the forums a bit to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to I'm tidying up the forums a bit plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
  • Article
There is still a bit more to be worked on I'm still struggling to finalise on the actual forums and categories. Trying to branch out a bit too...
Replies
Views
D
D
  • Article
Plumbers Forums News and Updates Forum is Back I got rid of this forum a while ago and wanted to use a blog instead but it never happened. So I...
Replies
Views
D
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Saying hello to all on plumbers forum Content of the thread: Hi Everyone, I'm a DIYer that's do e basic plumbing...
Replies
Views
M
  • Article
Hi I’m Julie New to the Forum, but not “New to Plumbing” Hi Friends I’m a Premises Manager responsible for a large Primary School, its actually...
Replies
Views
MrsFixit
M
O
  • Article
10 years on the forum Just realized that I have been on this forum for 10 years and 1 day. Joined up when had some real horrid things going on...
Replies
Views
oz-plumber
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks