Inaccuracies with antitrip technology | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Inaccuracies with antitrip technology in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

spud1

-
Arms
Reaction score
How is the accuracy of earth fault loop impedance readings affected by the use of anti trip technology in testers. I ve found that taking readings from an non anti trip tester and an anti-trip tester can give sometimes wildly different impedances ?

Reply to Inaccuracies with antitrip technology in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Having some issues with my companys fluke 1662/1663 tester. Zeroing 2 leads for continuity test we get the value 0.08 which is expected. The issue...
Replies
Views
A
  • Article
Atkinson Tanktop general info & service advice Hi all, we spotted threads on this forum, thought it would be good to create a general thread with...
Replies
Views
Atkinson Equipment Ltd
A
Ok so just done a quick test on mine. Megger mft on high gives 0.30 Robin 4120dl on 20ohm hives 0.22 Robin 4120 on 200ohm gives 0.28 Bearing in...
Replies
Views
In my opinion replacing the consumer unit and waiting to see which RCBO trips is not a good fault finding technique. If the lighting circuit...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Question
Generally speaking local earthing will rarely be below a couple of ohms, so in parallel with a TN-S sub-ohm value will make little difference...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks