Integrated dishwasher plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter HowesyR
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 95

Discuss Integrated dishwasher plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Integrated dishwasher Hello,

I’ve just bought my first home so am learning along the way! I’d like to get a slimeline integrated dishwasher placed in place of the cupboard pictured (I’ve found one that should fit!). I can’t find a freestanding dishwasher that’s less than 600mm deep and I need 550mm.

It’s next to the sink, and the washing machine is the other side of the sink with one cupboard in between (in the left of the picture). But at the moment there’s no plumbing in that cupboard. I will also need to get an electrician in to add a socket.

Is this full job (minus electrics) something a plumber can do? Or should I look for another type of tradesperson?

Thanks
[ElectriciansForums.net] Integrated dishwasher plumbing advice

Integrated dishwasher to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Integrated dishwasher plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
  • Article
Utility Room waste Afternoon. Moving home and have a utility with a small wash basin at the right hand side, so I'm adding in a washing machine...
Replies
Views
JonesJ89
J
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Water in both sinks are going down slow Content of the thread: Hi All, I just had a question about something I...
Replies
Views
T
  • Article
New plumbing & heating system advice Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design...
Replies
Views
tommyh311
T
T
  • Article
New plumbing & heating system advice Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design...
Replies
Views
Tommyh311
T
S
  • Article
Hissing sound from under sink Heya, So there's a hissing sound coming from underneath my sink that feeds my washing machine and dishwasher...
Replies
Views
Seo195
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks