Is MCS required for DNO notification | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Is MCS required for DNO notification in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

fezzie

Hello all.
I have just completed my first install (awaiting Napit MCS inspection next month).
Can i connect to the grid, and send the commisioning forms to the DNO now?.
The DNO forms ask for accreditation/qualification, is part p registered etc ok,
and the MCS just a requirement for FIT application at a later date.

Hi There,

Just to introduce ourselves, we are the UK's leading MCS Certification support company. As part of the service we offer, we design bespoke Quality Management Systems so if you need any help please don't hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of our MCS Mentors.

Many Thanks

Reply to Is MCS required for DNO notification in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

They will want both certs but probably not the schematic. You have what they need I believe. Just send all 3. Good luck, let us know how you got on.
Replies
Views
IMO the NICEIC and NAPIT are two quangos that have made a laughing stock of the UK's electrical industry aided and abetted by the Labour...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
I am in almost the same boat, although I am registered for a scheme, and as I have been continuously, I have been told no NVQ required... BUT...
Replies
Views
  • Question
"So the question is to register with NICEIC/NAPIT for part P regs will they require other proof of qualification?" Why not contact them and ask...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did you get a satisfactory outcome to this issue? There is no doubt it was a very poor installation
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks