Is price for wiring a new supply to cooker about right? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Is price for wiring a new supply to cooker about right? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, just wandering how much I should charge for this work, about 25 metre run of 6.0mm from front to back of terraced house, Crabtree split load existing with bonding in place, space on rcd side of board, using existing trunking run for the most part to get into floor......prob gunna take best part of day so was thinking all in 300 quid? Including test for new circuit......would this be about right and reasonable? Thanks in advance, James :tongue3:

I'm surprised that no Supersparks have come along to say how they could do the job in 2 hours, then fit another re-wire in before the end of the day.

I'm surprised that no Supersparks have come along to say how they could do the job in 2 hours, then fit another re-wire in before the end of the day.
I'll have the job done by 4 AM 2 hours before I wake up. Plus it'll only cost you £1 and I'll throw in a CU change if necessary for another £1.:)

cost of materials plus whatever percentage profit you want to make on those plus hourly rate x how long you reckon it will take

Reply to Is price for wiring a new supply to cooker about right? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks so much for all the responses guys! It seems that what I'm planning is nothing unusual or regs-busting. I'll hook it all up and have a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good luck with your project and I’m starting in 2 weeks to install the same thing as you.
Replies
Views
Many thanks, that's helpful. I think it might be possible to make permanently dead the cabling running to the existing cooker switch, so on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If multiple socket outlets are connected via one length of 2.5mmsq then it is not protected against overload by the 32A device in the CU. (You...
Replies
Views
I guess my last post was even less direct than intended.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks