Isolation | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Isolation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Got sent today to sunny Paris to do an isolation and came up against this. Needless to say I wasn't touching it lol so a day wasted in the bar until the train out of here.

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Isolation
    image.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 90
  • [ElectriciansForums.net] Isolation
    image.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 78
No insulated spanners or socket set then?? lol!!

Did you have the fuse insertion/removal tool for those fuses??

I bet that bar bill cost you an arm and a leg too?? lol!!

Can't stand Paris, it's a real filthy hole once you get away from the main tourist roads/areas!!

Can't stand Paris, it's a real filthy hole once you get away from the main tourist roads/areas!!
Only one thing wrong with it imo, it's full of very haughty stuck up people. We went over in the 90s to see Springsteen, I went into a bank to cash a traveller's cheque to be told in that look down your nose way that the parisians have mastered "Sorry we don't do that today, Can you come back tomorrow?"

No insulated spanners or socket set then?? lol!!

Did you have the fuse insertion/removal tool for those fuses??

I bet that bar bill cost you an arm and a leg too?? lol!!

Only had a lock off kit, a proving unit, voltage tester and myself lol. Been here since yesterday evening racking up the expenses. :lol:

PS cant stand Paris either hate being sent here.

Reply to Isolation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net