Janurary regs change | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Janurary regs change in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

brightspark2010

1.jusy heard hearsay of the possiblity of an update course to the 17th edition.
Do i need to take this course having already being a holder of the 17th
2. I currently hold the 2391 but hear this is being changed will i need to pay again and redo this?

1.jusy heard hearsay of the possiblity of an update course to the 17th edition.
Do i need to take this course having already being a holder of the 17th
2. I currently hold the 2391 but hear this is being changed will i need to pay again and redo this?

Change the 2391? Probably going to make it easier

Upvote 0
absolutely right.
Ammendment can be downloaded from IET website, if you buy the green regs book its already in place.
No need for retrain if you have the 17th edition already.
2391 to become 2394 (me neither!) again no need for retraining

Upvote 0
absolutely right.
Ammendment can be downloaded from IET website, if you buy the green regs book its already in place.
No need for retrain if you have the 17th edition already.
2391 to become 2394 (me neither!) again no need for retraining

Not this time you can't as there are to many so a new book was printed.

Upvote 0

Reply to Janurary regs change in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
In the current book (18th, amendment 2) it is under regs 433.2 and 434.2 In most domestic situations the usual approach is the whole circuit is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The ads are a temporary glitch, hopefully.
Replies
Views
  • Question
The intention/spirit, or whatever you want to call it, of the regulations is that EICRs would be conducted by a fully qualified person who has a...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
It’s sad that you had to say no more money to them for them to pull their fingers out.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've looked at the C&G 2391, and that's something I'm keen on getting as my interests lay within the installation side of things. I know the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks