JCC LED3 Downlights | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss JCC LED3 Downlights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

I'm a fan of the JCC 7LED downlights when customers will pay for them.

Not used the 3LED, and I'm guessing they are more suitable for utility rooms and cloakrooms - is that a fair assumption?

Thanks

I've used them a few times (sort off derailed back to lamp and can now I can get them so cheap), say they're the equivalent of 35w but I think they hit above that.

As usual it depends on the room, design and if you're retro fitting or not. A lot smaller than the 7s but do not come with the push in terminals, finish is still top dog though!

I only use the LED3. They look v good. And they have a shallow fire hood which is always good as it gives you extra room in the void. Highly recommended. I have the 7s in my kitchen but have never been able to persuade a customer to splash out 45 quid a spot + install lol

I have never fitted the 3s but i am considering fitting them in my porch for front door lighting. The 7s are my favourite but expensive, i also use the Starlight ones from CEF which are very good light output

I only use the LED3. They look v good. And they have a shallow fire hood which is always good as it gives you extra room in the void. Highly recommended. I have the 7s in my kitchen but have never been able to persuade a customer to splash out 45 quid a spot + install lol

Where do you buy them, sounds like you are getting ripped off!

That was when they first came out but I didn't pay that for mine. But they are still pretty expensive to try and persuade customers to buy. How much do you get them for? I'm gettin the 3s for 21 quid

About £27+ VAT for the 7's

Not bought any 3's yet.

I tend not to add too much mark up on the more expensive items.

Reply to JCC LED3 Downlights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

• Poll
Hi Folks, I'm looking for downlights that satisfy the following criteria: (1) white bezel; (2) fire-rated; (3) IP65 or above; (4) anti-glare...
Replies
Views
If you prefer a warmer colour from LED's, rather than cool, my favourite LED GU10 is the Philips Master Dimtone series. We had a property with a...
Replies
Views

Recommended Sponsor News

Exclusive Forum Offer! Free euro 2024 wall chart for first 10 responses!

Hi everyone,

We have 10 exclusive Uheat EURO 2024 Wallcharts to giveaway for Electricians Forum Members! The first 10 people to reply YES to this thread - I will message and get them sent out to you just in time for this years tournament! GO GO GO

Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsors of ElectriciansForums.net - Quickwire! They have decided to join us after seeing you guys discussing their products here. Now we have an expert on board that you can chat to @Quickwire-Sam who will be happy to answer your queries!

[ElectriciansForums.net] Quickwire Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net

@Quickwire-Sam said "At Quickwire, we're all about speed, safety, and reliability. We're a family-run business, and every Quickwire connector is proudly made right here in the UK, ensuring noticeable quality. In short, Quickwire is the fastest connection method on the market. Whether you're an experienced electrician or a DIY enthusiast, Quickwire makes electrical connections ridiculously quick and easy. We're passionate about blending British craftsmanship with innovation. If you have any questions or if there's any way we can help, please just ask me!"

PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

I hope you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum PCBWay! You can contact their friendly people by sending a message to @PCBWay who will be happy to answer your queries.

Welcome to the community and thanks for your sponsorship!

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

PCBWay provides services including PCB Prototype and batch Production, PCB Assembly (SMT), 3D Printing, CNC Machining, PCB Design, Electronics Modules Selling, etc. We are committed to meeting the needs of global makers from different industries in terms of quality, delivery, cost-effectiveness, and any other demanding requests in electronics.

[ElectriciansForums.net] PCBWay Now Sponsor ElectriciansForums.net!!

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back