job offer | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss job offer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ezzzekiel

We are looking for a qualified electrical tester with 2391 for periodic testing in a Hotel. You will be required to test around
60-80 circuits per day and complete the necessary paperwork.

anyone interested?

That gives 6 minutes per circuit

Remove face plate to 5 or 6 accessories
List circuit description +13 other details
Carry out 13 tests
Fill in cert

I’m obviously far to slow

How fast are others

Last edited:
We are looking for a qualified electrical tester with 2391 for periodic testing in a Hotel. You will be required to test around
60-80 circuits per day and complete the necessary paperwork.

anyone interested?

This must be a joke as you have not mentioned where in the country this is 80 circuits and theres my worrying about doing 8 in a house and making sure I have not missed anything.

No point in looking for a qualified electrician, you can train almost anyone to falsify sheets, im presuming thats what you would have to do to acheive that, i like working quick but 60-80 circuits tested correctly just wont get sorted in a day

Reply to job offer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
My older card has it but my newer card doesn’t
Replies
Views
yeah I know it it is tough Brad, but keep going mate, chin up and all that, if you keep going something will go your way.
Replies
Views
Hi Im looking for a job or anyone who can help me complete my nvq portfolio I have the following: C&g 2365 level 2 & 3 18th edition C&g 2391-52...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's actually not as those are accidents outside of work, if you suffer an injury whilst working for someone else or doing private work then...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks