Just got the can back from the sign writers | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Just got the can back from the sign writers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

geordie

-
Arms
Reaction score
Took the plunge and got the van sign written really happy with the finished product

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Just got the can back from the sign writers
    van back.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 184
  • [ElectriciansForums.net] Just got the can back from the sign writers
    Van side.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 216
cost £250 for design and fitting. The Nv200 is great loads of space in the back and twin side doors make getting to stuff really easy.I have got a set of racking on one of the side doors most used parts are always on hand.
Thanks for the heads up on website been on my list of things to do and finally got round to making some changes on it today

Only one minor point, the phone number on the rear door would have been more easily read if it were on the other door in the white space. From the title of your thread I assume you do what is says on the can mate.:waving:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Just got the can back from the sign writers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net