Kewtech Domestic electrical installation certificate | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Kewtech Domestic electrical installation certificate in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

waynelester

Hi,can anyone help with a query i have,i have purchased a book of kewtech domestic electrical installation certificates (tc4) but i have noticed there is no recoed of pfc measurements,is this okay as i thought yhis was on all installation certs,regards

Just checked on Kewtech's website.

PFC is not on the TC4/Part P form that you have, but is on the Electrical Installation Certificate (TC1) and on the Periodic Inspection Report (TC3).

I recently almost bought some kew tech certs , until they told me the cost per pack...for a PIR i needed like 4 different packs all about £20 each...couldnt believe it....think other types were same THink there like T 1 -7...

but of a joke i thought...got some cheap ones from citys in the end, there own

just checked on kewtech's website.

Pfc is not on the tc4/part p form that you have, but is on the electrical installation certificate (tc1) and on the periodic inspection report (tc3).
ok thanks,i dont see why they havnt included it,is it not necessary on the domestic cert.very confused have inspection soon and do not want to be picked up using wrong form

Reply to Kewtech Domestic electrical installation certificate in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Solved
An NVQ is a vocational qualification and is based upon your work experience and what you put into your portfolio for your assessor to judge you...
Replies
Views
The regs for an EV charging point installation are there for good reason. I don't think comparing it to a glorified socket outlet is reasonable...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate for the advice, this is just what I was looking for. I think I’ll have to put some thought into the domestic route due to the NVQ and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You’ll need level 3 qualifications- 2391 or equivalent plus 18th edition to get on an PV course. To join a scheme and sign work off, I think...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I’m an industrial electrical engineer apprentice working at a wastewater treatment plant, I’ve been really enjoying the job which I’ve been...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks