KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter JACK MAY
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 112

Discuss KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS

I have found that glue traps can leave stains(orange/yellow) on kitchen floors. Obviously, I have to put something under the traps like newspaper. The bottoms of the traps are plastic and all I can think of is that the summer time heat may have caused some kind of reaction between the plastic and the floor. I have tried baking soda and white vinegar, but it does not help much.
What else can I use to remove the stains from the kitchen floor?

KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
  • Article
KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS FROM GLUE TRAPS for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum
Replies
Views
JACK MAY
J
J
  • Article
KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS CAUSED BY GLUE TRAPS KITCHEN FLOOR STAINS CAUSED BY GLUE TRAPS for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum
Replies
Views
JACK MAY
J
D
  • Article
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t...
Replies
Views
D
  • Article
Moisture in floor advice...please Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds. Chunks of what...
Replies
Views
R
  • Article
Black Slate Shower Tray HELP!?! Hi all New to the forum, anyone have an idea how to clean and get these white stains off a newly installed black...
Replies
Views
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks