Leaky elbow on bath drainage - I screwed up!! plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter kristeva
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 93

Discuss Leaky elbow on bath drainage - I screwed up!! plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leaky elbow on bath drainage - I screwed up!! Hi all

I could kick myself! I finished the drainage for my bath today but upon testing there was clearly a leak from one of the elbows just before it hits the soil pipe (see photo). I'm not happy, this was a simple joint with all the space and time but somehow I haven't applied enough solvent weld. Do I have any options? I'm guessing I'm going to have to cut it out on the straights and use a coupler, any pro tips welcome?

Cheers. P

[ElectriciansForums.net] Leaky elbow on bath drainage - I screwed up!! plumbing advice

Leaky elbow on bath drainage - I screwed up!! to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Leaky elbow on bath drainage - I screwed up!! plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

K
  • Article
Connecting bath drainage to soil pipe Hi all, I need to connect my bath drainage to my new soil pipe. I have only one spare entry to boss into...
Replies
Views
kristeva
K
Z
  • Article
Shower elbow wall plate. Hi, best way to go about fitting these? The length of thread means the back plate elbow is deep in the wall for the...
Replies
Views
Zach054
Z
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Drainage camera faults and where to fix? Content of the thread: Hello I have a screen default on an old drainage...
Replies
Views
B
  • Article
Hot Water For Bathing Ideas I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath...
Replies
Views
BigTomorrow
B
H
  • Article
How to access taps behind a P shaped shower bath I'm about to install a P shaped shower bath into a small bathroom. However I've noticed that with...
Replies
Views
horbes
H

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks