Lightning protection system | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Lightning protection system in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

BSEN 62305, unless you do this regularly then a copy might be a little out of your price range.

I'm guessing you mean lightning as opposed to lighting protection. I've corrected the thread title to avoid confusion.

I'm guessing you mean lightning as opposed to lighting protection. I've corrected the thread title to avoid confusion.

Never noticed, I'd read it as Lightning as per my reply.
Maybe the O.P did want to know about LIGHTING protection:)

Reply to Lightning protection system in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have this Adee Fusadee lightning arrestor in my electrical cupboard, the area I’m in is prone to thunderstorms from spring to autumn so it is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
From the title and first post it is not clear whether you are looking to install surge protection or a lightning protection system (LPS) or is it...
Replies
Views
You can get surge-protected 13A plugs such as this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Generally speaking local earthing will rarely be below a couple of ohms, so in parallel with a TN-S sub-ohm value will make little difference...
Replies
Views
Yes sir. Exactly that. Probably got about 8 individual switch lines. I could bunch to slim it to 6 if needed
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks