Lights Flickering | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Lights Flickering in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jel

Hi we changed a Consume unit about 8 months and the tenants have reported that all the lights in the property seem to flicker at the same time. They seem to think this started to happen when we changed CU, but i have been back made sure all connections are tight, and to check there is no dimmers etc.
Does anyone have any ideas, as the tenants think this is going to damage their computers?

Reply to Lights Flickering in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The lights are on a circuit with other lights, which is a different circuit from this receptacle. Both of these circuits and others are on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Maybe, maybe not. Many electricians do not have a power quality analyser, if you do call one, make sure they have it before paying for a service...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What is the KW on your water heater rated for. I’ve seen them as high as 16,000 Kw and yes it is possible that your lights can flicker when the...
Replies
Views
Find this LED dimming issue very frustrating. Had to replace back the old halogens because the Dimpull bathroom switch failed to support LEDs...
Replies
Views
Is it a retaining wall? If so I'm of the opinion penetrating damp is almost impossible to avoid. Make a channel underneath for runoff and slosh...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks