Lights!! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Lights!! in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

anybody fitted theese...!!???

2 SOLAR PIR MOTION SENSOR DOOR ENTRANCE SECURITY LIGHTS | eBay UK

need a quick fix solution for some properties im working on..! thing is tenants wants lights but they wont pay for them etc... and environmental health chap from council says they need some kind of light on the back steps to upstairs flat!!

sigh!!!!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
looks like its the glow in the dark door knob job ;) put the solar things in then, they only have to last until you get payed call me cynical. sorry about the earlier post mis read it :p

If they're anything like those things people put in their gardens I don't have high hopes for them, but like you say - what's the alternative?
They might provide enough light in order to escape, but not for much else; you'd probably get more light spilling in from the moon.

get a couple of them lights that children have that stick on the wall battery powered you prob pick them up for a £1 each lol they give offmore light than solar garden lights get the batteries from there also £3 LOL total cost:):D

they look great mate easy install and free to run but at £38 a pop not cheap especially if you have to bear the cost whose paying

Last edited:
do you want a hand to move the street furniture closer to the property mate?

no point ... cant see why they are twisting any way!! one of the tennats nicks the juice from the grid any way!! lol... hahaha!

the landlord is paying for them to be fitted..!

Reply to Lights!! in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net