London domestic works | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss London domestic works in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

marc8

-
Reaction score
hello all
Got some work changing light fittings, sockets, switches, adding couple of lights & to point. Location Holland Park area.
PM if interested immediate start if wanted

Reply to London domestic works in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Truthfully being honest with myself I've answered my own question. We ended up going to town with the points etc vs original quote. I guess I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There is Money here... Today's meeting with a client would shock many who are not up to speed with what money is around in London and how they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We're looking for an experienced electrician based around the Surrey area. Carrying out various works mainly in the commercial sector -...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
You have the potential to cause yourself a whole load of pain with what you are proposing especially if the companies inter trade labour I had 2...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks