Currently reading:
looking for 12v emergency led driver.

Discuss looking for 12v emergency led driver. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening all,

I've recently done some emergency lighting testing at an office and several of the sign lights are in need of repairs.

One of the lights in particular is a 12v 3W LED strip. I've tried to source a driver and battery backup box directly from the manufacturer but the price is a little silly at £135 a piece and I have several that need repairing. replacing the fitting as a whole unfortunately is also impractical.

I'm looking for an emergency driver maintained or non-maintained that will have an outgoing of 12v dc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

As per pic currently.
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 21.10.52.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got you now remote control gear. Who is the manufacturer, since the advent of LED lighting emergency lighting has become poor quality and totally unreliable.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to looking for 12v emergency led driver. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock