Low energy track lighting for showroom | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Low energy track lighting for showroom in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TPES

I have the job trying to find a motorcycle dealership some new lighting for there new bike showroom.

At the moment they have track lighting all-round the ceiling pointing down on bikes and the clothing.. But the problem is the light, it's cr*p!

All the lights seem to be in the right place pointing in the right area, it's just not very bright. You drive by the showroom and from the outside it looks like the place is shut.

I'd like to offer them something energy efficient and bright that is going to make the shop stand out when you drive by, really lighting up the latest sports motorbikes in the windows.. And of course giving a good light on the clothing area..

Anyone have any experience in this and recommend anything for the job... I've got loads of manufacture catalogues and not quite sure by photos in a book of what will be most effective.

Im going for a job as HALERS sales rep if you can get away with fitting downlights the Halers Evolved are a crackin fitting fitted them in different situations and they seem to give a not bad spread of light from about 2.5mtrs I had them in every second tile in a chippy he was well happy with levels in the range and specialy at the till even the customer side his expensive tiles with metal flakes showed up the flakes previous had been 50w gu10s n when compared they were dim

I beg your pardon....???

Your either winding me up...fair enough I can take some light harted banter..

Or your very sensitive and drink heavily and are one that gets upset and like to be the odd one out on forums and start arguments. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your just pulling my leg..

You obviously didn’t see the posts that were deleted.
19 dollops of SPAM!

Sorry Tony!

I didn't see anything....

I thought you were giving me a hard time for replying only once.. Don't blame your comment if someone was filling the topic with cr*p!

naw TPES Tony was replying to a "Spammer" who was basicaly a firm jumping threads and pushing his products ect after being advised by everyone NOT to do such stuff till speaking to DAN Dont listen to warnings BANNED

HQI tends to be a good option in shops, a couple of 70W HQI's will be far superior to lots of halogens. If you're looking at Halers, they also do a replacement for PL type downlights which should do the job even better than the EVOLED.

Reply to Low energy track lighting for showroom in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net