lv feeder | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss lv feeder in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi guys
im running a 150mm 4core from this feeder with a 95mm cpc
ive not connected onto one of these before and looking for a heads up on the isolation procedure
i know its to do with the white handle and the links in the top and some sort of ratchet.

have a look at the pics all advice welcome
[ElectriciansForums.net] lv feeder

ps the guy from the estates dept will be "helping" i just dont want to look like a numpty

Last edited:
Hmmm sure enough that handle is used to wind in the solid links at the top, is there another piece to it though??, usually you get a disc shaped like an eccentric cam which sits in the handle and fits over the cam shaped washer on the link.

tbh the handle was in the feeder the other bit may be there im there the rest of the week pulling cable tomorrorw
better get a new clutch for the van ready!! the other end is going in a mem mccb panel will post pics as i go
cheers bud

Get someone else to do it is my advice:D:D:D

Sorry, not helping much.:rolleyes:

j
if you are offering to help you need to be up early:D

Last edited:
yes very heavy took 2 to hold it and 1 to put the bolts in
and its got that stupid meter expansion on
now trying to get fuses for feeder pillar j type i think, with a claw fitting

these but 92mm centers JPU (200AMP)
got some on order at edmundsons fingers crossed shutdown on friday

Last edited:

Reply to lv feeder in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net