Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked the filters are not blocked but it is still doing the same thing. When you are in the shower you have to turn the thermostat up further because you can feel the temperature of the water fluctuate but it does not go cold. Anybody any idea what the problem could be?

Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Main 24HE constantly cutting out and firing back up on HW and Heating and intermittent flame failure light. plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
  • Article
Can a HW cylinder be used as primary heat source for CH only? Hi, I would like to know if a HWC can be used as a primary heat source for a new...
Replies
Views
eric12
E
T
  • Article
Indirect (Boiler Fed) Megaflo Doesn't Stop Heating Hi, I noticed yesterday that when my HW is on, that the boiler runs constantly... I even...
Replies
Views
techweb
T
A
  • Article
F&e tank vent pipe pouring hot water Hi all I have an oil fired heating system open vent with an f&e tank we had some problems with air...
Replies
Views
Andymav
A
J
  • Article
Danfoss - heating water Hi All, I hope you are well. I have Danfoss CP715Si controller and when I try to heat water the boiler does not kick in...
Replies
Views
JohnMalcolm
J
I
  • Article
Baxi system boiler and Opentherm Hello Does anyone know if its possible to connect an Opentherm thermostat such as a Nest to a Baxi 800 System...
Replies
Views
Ian777
I

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks