Mcb testt | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Mcb testt in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

vbyrne

-
Reaction score
Hello,I am looking advice on how to carry out a tripping test on a mccb I tried it today and it would not trip on my merger on x1 and then x5

Please, please, please...... put the expensive toys back in the box, send them off to another deserving cause on fleabay, and spend the money on going back to college.

Because.........well, I hope you've got thick skin, broad shoulders and very good tin hat for what's about to follow on here.

Did you put the red wire on your left ear and the black on your right ear select 1000v then press test. If not you did it wrong. Please retry and inform us of the result.

MDJ is that a selfy ;-)

I've done the OP's post history. I now need a stiff drink. Chronologically, 18 months ago he was doing electrical work (elsewhere he refers to working for a firm for 2.5yrs), THEN he did a 14 week course which sounds like Electrical Trainee stretched out a bit, THEN did 2391 a couple of months later and NOW claims to be doing an HNC.

Either, this guy is delusional to the point of needing professional psychiatric help, or we're all very very screwed.

I've done the OP's post history. I now need a stiff drink. Chronologically, 18 months ago he was doing electrical work (elsewhere he refers to working for a firm for 2.5yrs), THEN he did a 14 week course which sounds like Electrical Trainee stretched out a bit, THEN did 2391 a couple of months later and NOW claims to be doing an HNC.

Either, this guy is delusional to the point of needing professional psychiatric help, or we're all very very screwed.

It could be he's just a quick learner.

It could be he's just a quick learner.

With a thread like this?! WTF would someone who's done 2391 be doing trying to test an MCB??!!!

It's a public mocking of the trade and the bloke needs to be taken outside and have some of the finer aspects of the trade beaten into him.

With a thread like this?! WTF would someone who's done 2391 be doing trying to test an MCB??!!!

It's a public mocking of the trade and the bloke needs to be taken outside and have some of the finer aspects of the trade beaten into him.

Aye .... set your dojo on him ...... That'll larn him! :)

sod the dojo, he's welcome to my solo attention.

Reply to Mcb testt in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net