McLaren 1 2 on the grid for Italian Grand Prix | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss McLaren 1 2 on the grid for Italian Grand Prix in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm excited about the grid lineup and the fact verstappen is 7th.

👍

Anybody else watching today?

I'll be watching but not until later. Got to drive this afternoon to where I'm staying for work. It'll be the highlights on C4 for me so I'll make sure I don't read any follow ups to this thread until I've seen it.

I won't put spoilers in then mate and will remove anybody else's.

Did you watch qualy? Seems the new tarmac might be an issue lots of cars losing the back end on the long last corner.

Yup, watched the qualifying. It was nice to see Verstapen down the grid. I'm expecting to see lando loose 1st at the start but hopefully it'll be a good race.

Yeah they've just said the stats from his starts are 40% lose a place 60% keep it, think they were on about from front row.

That first bend (when one came out the pits I think it was) caught Oscar and lando out, they clipped each other a few years back, so they need have a word about what to do there 😀

Last edited:
Well, just watched most of it. Got here about 5 mins after the start. C4 coverage was rubbish. Too short due to paralympics coverage. Too many errors by Mclaren. Still nice to Verstappen not winning.

Can't bloody find that F3. Or indycar, on sky anyway.

Going to have to setup a kodi again I think.

Reply to McLaren 1 2 on the grid for Italian Grand Prix in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back