MCS notification missing | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss MCS notification missing in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

northernsun

Have any of you had any experience of an MCS notification not going through or going missing?
I did one for my second job. I am certain I did everything correctly, checking everything. I've done many notifications in the past- hundreds, before i set up my own company and never once had one not go through as normall.

Normally I would be regularly on the website notifying jobs but as I've just set up on my own I had just done two jobs, two for friend- one for the MCS visit, and now I'm starting to fill my diary. Had spoken to the customer and he'd not mentioned anything until now, almost a month later.
I'm obviously doubting myself now but I just thought I 'd ask if anyone else had had an issue like this.

Cheers

Anthony

Reply to MCS notification missing in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Shhh, don't tell the Chinese they want a bit of the action.
Replies
Views
You need to pass the job on to someone who is competent and up to speed with solar installs and regulations .
Replies
Views
Hi all, This may is a little odd and may take some getting your head around but here goes... I measured around half the load current on two DC...
Replies
Views
I'm begining to think like this now, I very rarely work for builders anymore but the couple that I still do work for are the worst payers out of...
    • Agree
Replies
Views
And if it's a garage then use metal clad accessories.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks