Mechanical Services Estimator plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Chico888
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 156

Discuss Mechanical Services Estimator plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mechanical Services Estimator Does anyone have a need for an estimator to price commercial mechanical & public health works on an ad hoc basis. Over 30 years experience with major national M & E contractors as well as smaller local contractors. Based near Staines but distance not really a problem if you can send me drawings and specification. I can price most jobs, anything from 20k to £5 million. No domestic works please, ie; one of houses.

Mechanical Services Estimator to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Mechanical Services Estimator plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

L
  • Article
What plumbing qualifications will I need when I entering the USA for work? Hi, I’m a uk resident with plenty of plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Liam saxton
L
M
  • Article
MCPS - first post Are you in need of reliable, high-quality plumbing services? Look no further! 🚰🔧 At M.Campbell's Plumbing Services, we offer a...
Replies
Views
MCPlumbing
M
P
  • Article
Uk NVQ 2 qualification Hi I have done the UK plumbing exams and projects in Southampton 10 years ago I’m going back to this trade I gave the NVQ 2...
Replies
Views
Patrick Jennings
P
O
  • Article
10 years on the forum Just realized that I have been on this forum for 10 years and 1 day. Joined up when had some real horrid things going on...
Replies
Views
oz-plumber
O
N
  • Article
Found a plumbing course but not what I expected? Hi all, I posted a question back in 2020 so rather than bringing that thread back up thought...
Replies
Views
newbie123
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks