Megger GS38 probe tips | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Megger GS38 probe tips in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dannyboy1412

Does anyone know where I can find the test lead probe tips? Megger sell a pack of 20 £26.40! This seems a little expensive to me but maybe I'm just tight??

Thanks for quick replies gentlemen.

Where did you find new probes for that price? Ive found new probes For about £35 quid which I think I would prob prefer, £27 for tips or £35 for for new leads with tips?

I've only been a spark for 18 months (but I guess they don't know that!) good thinking guitarist. I'll give it a go.

Just buy some suitably rated probes but without the meter manufacturers name, they may not be silicone cable but so what, just be sure they have suitable tips, etc and will fit the meter. Just make sure that can take the current and voltage, I think most meters have 4mm banana probes you could try somewhere like CPC, they have OK prices.

Just buy some suitably rated probes but without the meter manufacturers name, they may not be silicone cable but so what, just be sure they have suitable tips, etc and will fit the meter. Just make sure that can take the current and voltage, I think most meters have 4mm banana probes you could try somewhere like c p c, they have OK prices.

Thanks Richard, I'll take a look at cpc, I've had a few bits from them lately and they are pretty reasonable.

Reply to Megger GS38 probe tips in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net