Merry Christmas 2012 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Merry Christmas 2012 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy yourselves its Christmas. I wish all of you all the best for the forthcoming new year.

2013 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR! We need to push ourselves into telling Joe public that we are ELECTRICIANS and not a Dave down at the pub that can do it. Lets push these people out.

I’m reading through statuses,
checking them twice, gonna find out
who’s been "NAUGHTY" and who‘s been "NICE"!

Have a good’un everyone!
[ElectriciansForums.net] Merry Christmas 2012

As i'm only about 15 minutes away from Christmas day, i'll wish everyone on the forum,
A Merry Christmas to one and all...

I should be back from Beijing in time to wish you all an early positive and maybe more importantly, a prosperous New Year... lol!!

Have a Good One Guy's, and don't get nicked driving under the influence!! lol!!

Best wishes to all.
regards Pete.

p.s. how many of us will log-on tmorra at some point ?
i reckon about 80% ;-)

If it get's too bloody cold in Beijing, (which it may well be) to stay out too long, i may just go to bed with the lap top... lol!! The Mr's is in Changsha till after the New Year, with her family!! She reckons it's bloody cold there too ..lol!!

As i'm only about 15 minutes away from Christmas day, i'll wish everyone on the forum,
A Merry Christmas to one and all...

I should be back from Beijing in time to wish you all an early positive and maybe more importantly, a prosperous New Year... lol!!

Have a Good One Guy's, and don't get nicked driving under the influence!! lol!!

Don't get nicked driving under the influence?

It sounds like you're challenging/promoting people to drink drive....and whoever doesn't get caught, wins!! Haha.

If it get's too bloody cold in Beijing, (which it may well be) to stay out too long, i may just go to bed with the lap top... lol!! The Mr's is in Changsha till after the New Year, with her family!! She reckons it's bloody cold there too ..lol!!

Aye, my brother just got back from Japan at the weekend, he says its pretty miserable out your end of the woods...although its not much better here. Good luck staying warm e54 lol.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Reply to Merry Christmas 2012 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net