Metrel easitest mint condition 17th ed. MFT for sale | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Metrel easitest mint condition 17th ed. MFT for sale in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

brizospark

I am selling my metrel easitest meter . This meter is in as new condition and performs all 17th edition required tests such as continuity earth loop impedance, insulation resistance, RCD Ramp, RCD times

Reasonable offers only will be send recorded delivery

[ElectriciansForums.net] Metrel easitest mint condition 17th ed. MFT for sale

I am selling as I have acquired a new tester and have no need for two. The tester has only been used half a dozen times or so and is in perfect condition no marks or scrstches
i`v got 5 MFTs, seperates, 3 pat testers and a hoard of other test gear....
but i wont sell any of it...
Keep it....you need a spare tester for when the usual one goes in for callibration

Reply to Metrel easitest mint condition 17th ed. MFT for sale in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

2 years (I’ve attached some pics)
    • Optimistic
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good article, MG201. £6 a circuit is positively encouraging drive by certs. There's no other way to make money at those rates
Replies
Views
Hey telectrix. To be perfectly honest I havnt got a set price in mind. As im looking to buy an mft im selling my other testers to fund it! If...
Replies
Views
M
Your instruments are fine for the current testing rules. The problems arise when the instrument that you are using doesn't fulfill the physics of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks