Mft | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Mft in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hsharp

Any body selling a second hand MTF that complies with BS7671 / Part p?
Would prefer that it had calibration certificate with at least a few months.
I live in Hull so prefer it if I could look before buying?

im guessing you mean a MFT. What does it require to be compliant with bs7671 and part p :S ?

They need to comply with GS38...but even then thats still non-stat.

They need to pass calibration and they're good to go. Try the "for sale" forum on this site...a few people are selling them on here.

What's a metric foot?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Mft

Reply to Mft in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just thinking about selling MFT's and single test equipment. The idea being I buy stuff from Ebay and sell it on ebay, which I am doing at the...
    • Friendly
Replies
Views
  • Question
What I find a little bit interesting is that there was an era of MFT's e.g. Robin, early Kewtech that tried to do non-trip loop tests using D-Lok...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My older card has it but my newer card doesn’t
Replies
Views
Well yes obviously, but if the transformer is indoors and your lights are 50m down the garden then it's very easy to need pretty big cables at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks