Mft | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Mft in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Laxt44

I currently use a Kewtech KT65 multifunction test meter, but have been having a few problems with it recently. I'm looking at possibly getting a Megger 17 Plus software for downloading - is it worth the money? Is the Megger as good as the Kewtech? Can anyone advise? Many thanks.

I currently use a Kewtech KT65 multifunction test meter, but have been having a few problems with it recently. I'm looking at possibly getting a Megger 17 Plus software for downloading - is it worth the money? Is the Megger as good as the Kewtech? Can anyone advise? Many thanks.
oh come on..
do you really have to ask such stuff as this?

The Megger will pis all over the crappy chinese kewtech any day of the week.

look, i have an old Megger CM200...still use it every day...and it just keeps on going....and going....and going..

i also use a Megger LT5...great for getting a cheeky Ze...again, it just keeps going..

and didn`t kewtechs have an issue with the rotary switches a bit back?...

just about to take ownership of a Metrel 3002 DL...hasn`t really seen any use...
at least it does low current loop

nice.

i'd consider buying one of these if the price was right..........

[ElectriciansForums.net] Mft

Have 2 KT65s, first one needed rotary switch cleaning, done FOC even after me telling them where i had been using it - casting plant so was full of black sand.
Its really good on batteries and i trust it, even when i have been getting seriously odd readings the meter has been right and the installation wrong.
I occasionaly get " tickets please" from clever ones but i am not sensitive unlike the meter :)

Reply to Mft in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net