Milwaukee Press Jaws Imperial vs. Metric plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter bundle45
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 106

Discuss Milwaukee Press Jaws Imperial vs. Metric plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Milwaukee Press Jaws Imperial vs. Metric I’m moving from USA to the UK and with my tools is my Milwaukee ProPress gun. I am under the assumption that I will need to leave the 1/2” 3/4” and 1” jaws in USA and buy new 15, 22, 28 jaws in the UK unless someone here might know if the imperial jaws will press metric fittings too?
Thanks in advance.

Milwaukee Press Jaws Imperial vs. Metric to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Milwaukee Press Jaws Imperial vs. Metric plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Z
  • Article
Combi Boiler vs System Boiler I think the last discussion was back in 2021. A few questions to guide any discussion. Which are the cheapest to...
Replies
Views
Zig168
Z
L
  • Article
What plumbing qualifications will I need when I entering the USA for work? Hi, I’m a uk resident with plenty of plumbing and heating...
Replies
Views
Liam saxton
L
D
  • Article
chris martin. Have a job in the netherlands, is the 15 & 22 the same size as uk chris martin. to read more on the original thread at Plumbing...
Replies
Views
dakota
D
G
  • Article
Gorgeous and pricey but... could they supercede my Knipex vice grips? As Madonna used to say, please justify my love... View...
Replies
Views
gmartine
G
J
  • Article
Releasing pressure in pipwork Hi I know that this may seem like a daft question, but here goes. Is it possible to release pressure in pipe work...
Replies
Views
jrtrrror
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks