Minton Hollins Floor Tiles in Shavington Cheshire - Restoration Needed - Looking for local skilled tiler Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Minton Hollins Floor Tiles in Shavington Cheshire - Restoration Needed - Looking for local skilled tiler Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Minton Hollins Floor Tiles in Shavington Cheshire - Restoration Needed - Looking for local skilled tiler

Hi all
This is part of a fire, water damaged floor.
The building itself was built in 1732, it was nearly destroyed by fire in 2018 and we’re slowly working our way through it.
Roof is on, windows in and all exterior building works completed.
We’re strongly governed by English heritage and local planning officers but all in all it’s slowly taking shape.
The photographs are of the original floor tiles that run through the main entrance corridors.
As can be seen they’re in a poor state but we will (somehow) fix them.
Anyone in here that knows if these are still available?
I’m thinking we might have to sacrifice one section in order to reinstate the rest.
Any help or ideas will be gratefully received.
Thanks.
Jim.

Minton Hollins Floor Tiles in Shavington Cheshire - Restoration Needed - Looking for local skilled tiler for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Minton Hollins Floor Tiles in Shavington Cheshire - Restoration Needed - Looking for local skilled tiler Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Tilers Community Tilers Community Checkout the Tilers Community here for free tiling advice and a place to find a local skilled...
Replies
Views
C
  • Article
Required Tiling Standards | Wall and Floor Tiling As someone who does some tiling but is not a professional tiler, could someone tell me if there...
Replies
Views
cr0ft
C
B
  • Article
Herringbone floor…advice needed please Hi all, We employed a tiler to lay some rectified wood effect planks in a herringbone pattern… The grout...
Replies
Views
back2thefuture
B
D
  • Article
Tiling hallway through to bathroom but needs to be done in two parts Hi, I am planning on getting my hallway tiled and continuing the tiles into...
Replies
Views
Dh1500
D
  • Article
Moisture in floor advice...please Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds. Chunks of what...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks