Motor control panel | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Motor control panel in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mooyong

I would like to know whether what equipment and device inside it must have. When a supplier quotes price of Motor control panel usually they quotes all of them 1 lot. For example they cost Motor control panel 1 lot = 400,000 HKD. I just know inside that must have busbar circuit breaker but I haven't know all of them,

Sorry for not good in english.

I think i understand what you are asking but the problem is their are so many ways and variables to running and controlling a motor that its makes giving you an answer almost impossible, motors are designed to undertake a task and depending on what this task is will effect the equipment needed to achieve this, so a motor control may be simple as in a direct on line starter, or may be complex as in a VSD control system, so in brief its not a question that can be answered to any degree of accuracy without a breakdown of what is needed of the motor and what control is required.

Sorry for question didn't clear. I would like to know if I have :

Centrifuge Pump 370 kW 2 set
Sludge feed pump 55 kW 2 Set
Mixer 7.5 kw 2 Set
Valve actuator distribution board(MCB distrition Board) 1 Set

For this Motor control panel what it shall be consist of ?
I just know it shall be have :
1.Main circuit Breaker, circuit breaker eatch pump and distribution board
2.VSD for Centrifuge Pump,Sludge feed pump
3.DOL for Mixer
4.Power/digital meter

For nomally case What another devices it should be have?

for attachments not necessary I upload mistake and don't know how to delete it

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Motor control panel in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net