Multifunction tester | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Multifunction tester in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

paddy

Hi, I am after a multifunction tester as a present but have no idea what to look for. I have about £350 to spend on one - can I get a decent one for this price? Any help or advice on what to buy would be great thanks

Apply for a credit card with a 12 month 0% on purchases and treat yourself to a brand new Megger. You know you want to.

You'll have it paid off in no time mate!

Reply to Multifunction tester in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I don't view it as an essential feature. The tester I use day-to-day doesn't do that test. It doesn't cause me any problems. All low current tests...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The 1552, which I also own, does not predate GS38. You have nothing to worry about.
Replies
Views
loz2754
L
  • Question
Great, then I am a bit bemused why you posted your original question. You need to stop doing any work that you cannot properly test, safety is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes that was me. If you change your mind give me a shout and I’ll sort something out for you 👍
Replies
Views
Google says that North Walney is in the Lake District? Have we moved the wall :)
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks