My first posting | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss My first posting in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jamiyhaley

This is Jamiy Haley, just joined here and thought to start my posting by introducing myself to this community. I wish a warm greetings to everyone and hope that I will be accepted by everyone in this community. Thanks and regards.

Thanks Markie, Parker, Top Cat and Dan for your trust and welcoming me over here in this forum. I am totally excited to get such a great response from you all and I hope if I would be facing any problem you all will be here to help me.

welcome to the asylum. there are some of us on here who are like the encyclopaedia brittanica. old, obsolete and out of print. LOL.

Thanks Cogsey133, Telectrix and CRAGS for your concern. The main thing for which I am happy is that I have just joines and still then I am getting noticed by each and every members of the community and yes I am happy to be in the asylum and everyone wants to refer the encyclopedia. I hope I will also get my solutions.

Reply to My first posting in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net