Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause We haven't had many of those training provider scammers posted about on the forums. They must still be knocking around. We're now not hosted on a .co.uk or in the UK and our head office isn't in the UK either.

So BRING IT ON! Gimme them names let me blog about them all!

Please add as much detail as you can to this thread and I'll help add a bit more and then I'll move it to a thread of its own, using their name as the thread title. It'll soon get some attention and help save others from being scammed in the same way.

Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Name That Training "Provider" Scam - Share to help the cause plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
  • Article
hi my name is craig and just after some advice hi im just after a bit of advice, i was just wondering if u can use flexi hoses to connect an...
Replies
Views
FRENCH73
F
L
  • Article
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Plumbing Wholesaler Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier /...
Replies
Views
L
S
  • Article
UFH and zone valves help? Hi all Got an existing combi with 3rd party controls. There is a towel rail zone with 2 port valve and UFH manifold with...
Replies
Views
Scott_D
S
L
  • Article
Electrician Help with understanding NVQ Help with understanding NVQ Hi. Ive been training to be an electrician as a career change for the past...
Replies
Views
lew_mcc
L
R
  • Article
Hive thermostat multizone help Can anyone help me. I have just moved house and we have a boiler with a separate hot water tank and then 2...
Replies
Views
Rick1980
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks