Napit Assesment | on ElectriciansForums

NAPIT Certification Scheme Napit Assesment

Discuss Napit Assesment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LJC

Evening all

Have got my Napit assesment due next week and have a garage installation to show them!!
On new Ring main circuit one of the legs passes under main gas pipe- Regs say no no!!!!
Is there anything i can put on the pipe to insulate that particular area of pipe instead of using plastic capping or trunking as this will look a bit pants !!!!!!!!!!!

Crapping it now!!!!!!

Reply to Napit Assesment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Solved
Therein lies the problem. I see no merit in further circular debate, so will bow out of this discussion.
2 3
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
The other problem you have is that NICEIC with their electrical safety Standards marketing strategy done a sterling job of being the number 1 name...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No sane person 'trusts' a Voltstick for anything, other than if it lights up when a circuit should be dead, it means that something is not as...
    • Informative
Replies
Views
Good shout, how the hell did this forum put it near the top of the forum for me.. How weird...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I havent done NVQ and passed NAPIT assessment
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks