Need a Company to Overhaul an Actuator!!! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Need a Company to Overhaul an Actuator!!! in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
We have been tasked by one of our customers to try & get an oldish Rolls Royce manufactured actuator overhauled & certified. There are about 5 of these in service at present including spare units. They are only going to be in use for about another 18 months but Rolls Royce dont want to be responsible anymore.

Is there any body out there equipped to service & certify these actuators or who knows of a U.K based Company that has the where-with-all to accomplish this task? I have attached a couple of photos of the unit below to assist you.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Regards,

Clayton

[ElectriciansForums.net] Need a Company to Overhaul an Actuator!!![ElectriciansForums.net] Need a Company to Overhaul an Actuator!!!

Tony,
Thanks for your help. Contacted Dowding & Mills (Sulzer UK) & they are seeing if they can assist. If not I will try Anstee & Ware.
Will post responses later when received.

Once again thanks for your assistance, I hope it resolves our problem.

Regards,

Clayton

Reply to Need a Company to Overhaul an Actuator!!! in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net