need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter harrygee
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 184

Discuss need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! Hi All
I need some advice as to a replacement power shower and there are a few problems
I have posted a photo showing the old unit ( a ShowerForce 2000 ); it has supply pipes which run down from the roof and into the left side of the unit as shown

The big problem is that the hot and cold are reversed ie the hot is on the right and cold on the left
I have heard that it is possible to get a reversed cartridge? that can be fitted to a shower unit to allow for this

So can someone tell me if there is a make of UK power shower that
a/ allows for supply into the left side and
b/ can be modified to allow for the reversed hot/cold pipes?

I want to avoid the hassle of having to get the pipes plumbed the correct way round and would like to minimise any damage to the tiled wall by using the existing pipework

Any advice would be very welcome
thanks
[ElectriciansForums.net] need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! plumbing advice

need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to need a new shower but my hot/cold pipes are reversed! plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
  • Article
Cold water flowing back into hot feed. Hi, I'd be grateful for some advice please. Every 12- 18 months I have a problem with cold water flowing...
Replies
Views
Askey
A
T
  • Article
New plumbing & heating system advice Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design...
Replies
Views
Tommyh311
T
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Shower temperature control not working - goes hot and cold Content of the thread: My shower temperature control...
Replies
Views
J
  • Article
Have my water pipes been plumbed the wrong way? Good morning, I recently had an extension, new bathroom and new en-suite fitted. Prior to the...
Replies
Views
jennys07
J
J
  • Article
Electrician Electrical shower problems Electrical shower problems I have installed a new shower and when the dial is turned to economy the light...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks