Need Advice on ATS for PV System. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Need Advice on ATS for PV System. in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Does Anyone know of a switch or ATS that can work in the diagram attached?

Was told by the manufacturer that these inverters can work solely as hybrid inverters. However it appears the ATS Inside the Hybrid inverter can not be avoided. Under Normal circumstances the Inverters want to sit in between the grid and the load but that is not acceptable in this system as even when the grid is connected the Load would be limited to 400 amps. Most of the system is already installed ( we don't want to start over ).

If there was a device that could switch between the two terminals (grid and load) of the inverter the system would be complete as shown attached. Load can't connect to the utility and the Grid terminals will disconnect physically if the utility is not present.

TL;DR
Does Anyone know of a switch or ATS that can work in the diagram attached?

Attachments

• Line Diagram 10-8-2024.pdf
    97.7 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Need Advice on ATS for PV System. in the Solar PV and Solar Panel Installers area at ElectriciansForums.net