need help with induction hob/double oven dilemma | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss need help with induction hob/double oven dilemma in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dp2307

Hi everyone, I've been asked by a work colleague of a friend to finish wiring her kitchen as her electrician has done a Houdini!
She is having a indesit double oven rated at 4.8kw and indesit induction hob at 7kw , the previous electrician has wired a 6mm t+e into the kitchen can I use this to supply both appliences via a 45a d/p switch and 45a dual plate outlet? Another point to add Is for an unknown reason he has supplied another 6mm t+e currently coiled up under kitchen floor (possibly for some kind of garage supply) which home owner has said can be used if neccessary. Would appriciate your thoughts and opinions thanks.

dp2307, this has come up so many times now it's getting beyond a joke. If you look at the foot of this page you will find ''Similar Threads''!! If you look at those threads, you will undoubtedly have your answer...

Hi everyone, I've been asked by a work colleague of a friend to finish wiring her kitchen as her electrician has done a Houdini!
She is having a indesit double oven rated at 4.8kw and indesit induction hob at 7kw , the previous electrician has wired a 6mm t+e into the kitchen can I use this to supply both appliences via a 45a d/p switch and 45a dual plate outlet? Another point to add Is for an unknown reason he has supplied another 6mm t+e currently coiled up under kitchen floor (possibly for some kind of garage supply) which home owner has said can be used if neccessary. Would appriciate your thoughts and opinions thanks.

yes. next?

Doctor I've got this itch I cant stop scratching

You should of asked
doctor I have an itch, does the law allow me to scratch it with my existing completely capable hand, or do I need to have a third arm genetically created in a genetics lab, then sewn onto my body in an awkward and nearly useless position, just so I can scratch it?

seems parallel to the cooker questions being asked this week

Reply to need help with induction hob/double oven dilemma in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net