Neutral currents | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Neutral currents in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Knobhead

I’ve just added a calculation to the 3ph spreadsheet to calculate the neutral current in an unbalanced 3ph load. PM me with your E-Mail address if you want a copy.

PS it doesn’t take PF in to account, if you want that, take up DIY!

could i please have the updated copy tony? do you write these yourself tony? if so, then good on you, and if you dont, then still thanks for sharing.

All done by my own fair hand. I enjoy maths and it gives me something to do while I’m sat around with nothing to do.

I don’t recommend (forced) early retirement! I rattle with the number of pills I take a day to keep me going.

I don’t mind sending them to accepted board members, but as you see I’ll not send to someone who’s joined just to get a coppy.

Reply to Neutral currents in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

It's actually all a bit academic as the grey twin and earth cable shouldn't be being used outside (not UV rated) so really the whole lot needs...
Replies
Views
A picture paints a thousand words so here's an SLD showing my installation and some annotations to show the proposed relocation of the DC...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In the current book (18th, amendment 2) it is under regs 433.2 and 434.2 In most domestic situations the usual approach is the whole circuit is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That is good, and we do encourage questions and learning here. But you do need to start with the basics and get a good understanding of simple...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Question
Thanks very much for your help chaps. It turned out to be reversed polarity and some dodgy DIY stuff. I'll go back another day to sort it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks