New east mids member :) | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss New east mids member :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mk1magic

Hi all,
My names Arron Clark, im 23 an im from Leicestershire. Im just comming out of my apprentership of 4 years (JTL) which im looking forward to at last!

Im thinking of going into the film and television industry back stage as a sparky n was wondering if anyone else on here does this kinda thing and could give me any advice on how to get into it :)

Also thinking of packing my bags n going over to Oz for a year working (at first). Anyone done this...a good idea...expensive...hard to get a job etc etc again any help would be fab!

Cheers
Arron

Welcome to Electricians Forum | Electrical Advice Forum | An electrical forum for electricians in the UK!

Hi mk1magic and welcome to electriciansforums.net!

Reply to New east mids member :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are not having much luck in job finding, however you are in a reasonable position. You have the initial training...
Replies
Views
Hi grantr37 How and where can I be expected to use my knowledge gained from completing an HNC, in time I will tell but I just need some advice on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Agree.... it dont depend on nothing. just get you tickets from college and then go choose whatever you want to do
Replies
Views
dazza1981
D
J
  • Question
What 4wd you uses
Replies
Views
Megavolt
M
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks