New Job | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss New Job in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I started a new, permanent job on moday with a biomass boiler company, here are a few pics from my first week :)

[ElectriciansForums.net] New Job[ElectriciansForums.net] New Job[ElectriciansForums.net] New Job[ElectriciansForums.net] New Job[ElectriciansForums.net] New Job

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] New Job
    IMG_0038.JPG (4).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 99
    IMG_0039.JPG (4).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 100
    IMG_0040.JPG (4).jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 101
I did one of these in the spring time in a barn conversion in Wrexham, the boiler was an ETA from Austria , huge thing, it cost £15k with the buffer tank, it heated water by burning wood chips fed from a hopper (single phase motor)
It provided hot water for the main 4 bed house, 2 bed barn conv and a 6 zone U/F heating system fully pumped.
Wired it as an s plan, 2 channel clock, then the motor obviously and the 6 actuators for the u/f
Enjoyed doing it

it is interesting, the bigger one in the pics, hdg one is 200kw, feeding a 400 litre cylinder, supplying heating and hot water to a manor house which is mahoosive, 2 more houses and a village pub, its an amazing system, wood chips fed by conveyor in another room.

Rob

We have worked on a few bio mass systems installing the containment power and controls then the engineers would come in to test and commission it.

One I did was built off site on a metal plate like in your photo where we installed everything before being shipped out.

I'm no expert on the systems but do you think with the cost of them that customers will benefit from them in the long run?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reply to New Job in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net