new member trouble posting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss new member trouble posting in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gunners001

Hi

I just signed up today but am unable to post in the DIY section. It has a locked sign next to it.

I was wondering if there is something I have to do to gain access?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Ben

PM Marvo - He'll give you access to every forum aslong as you call round at his house "to the fix the boiler" ....

;-)

Welcome to the forum!

Reply to new member trouble posting in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Lou thanks for this. I am an NICEIC contractor and kindly been given a grace period to complete my experienced worker L3 NVQ. Sitting my AM2E...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum.
    • Winner
Replies
Views
  • Question
thanks for the replies. Appreciate it.
Replies
Views
2 mins of Google and its obvious you seem to have pro lighting . Do you not have a house engineer/electrician at hand ? . Looks a lovely place !
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just to add my own experience to give you food for thought. I worked for other people for around 8 years before making the jump to running my own...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back